Barton Hall proudly opened its doors in 2012 following a two year renovation project, emerging as a highly contemporary yet elegant Grade II listed Hotel. The hall is set in nearly 10 acres of grounds and woodland with a patio area overlooking the manicured gardens with valley views beyond.
When you arrive at Barton Hall you can expect a warm welcome in a relaxed environment with individually styled bedrooms. At the hub of the hotel you can find Vines Bar & Brasserie both of which are full of charm and character, offering a friendly atmosphere serving a wonderful selection of delicious drinks and scrumptious food.
The hotel boasts a number of conference rooms including the stunning Charles function suite and the beautiful Grade I listed Orangery all of which never fail to impress.Accommodation
We are pleased to announce that we are re opening our doors on Friday 4th December for Hotel & Restaurant bookings.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again and especially as its nearly Christmas but, we have had to make some changes to comply with Government rules as we are in Tier 2 the following rules apply.
- We can have tables up to 6 people but this must include only your household or your support bubble.
- Once your meal is finished you must leave us and make your way home or to your bedroom if staying with us.
- We are not allowed to reserve any drinks tables, all bookings will be classed as restaurant tables and each of your party must order at least a main course (substantial meal).
- It is still table service only & face masks are mandatory along with track & trace.
- You are not allowed to travel to us if you live in a tier 3 area, please bear in mind that you will be asked when making a hotel reservation.
- Last orders will be at 10pm with everyone leaving by 11pm
- The outside patio area is not open at this time of year so please do not try to book tables outside.
- The Christmas bubbles from the 23rd to the 27th unfortunately do not apply to hospitality venues, we still have to adhere to the tier rules.
We know there are lots of rules but we would love to see you, please book online whenever possible https://bartonhall.com/book-a-table/
Barton Hall Hotel & Brasserie will be closed Sunday Evening & Monday's
We wish to thank all of our wonderful Customers for your continued support. Please keep safe and we hope to see you soon.
Barton Hall Management Team