Barton Hall Hotel is looking to recruit a new Maintenance Manager to join the team.
As Maintenance Manager, you will be required to;
- Supervise the daily operation of the maintenance team
- Liaise with the hotel’s operational departments to ensure all guest needs and operational functions are prioritised.
- Ensure necessary inspections of lifts, boilers etc are carried out and records maintained.
- Ensures regular testing and management of the hotel’s safety systems.
- Respond effectively to emergencies.
The successful candidate must have trade qualification and experience in plumbing, electrical or general building maintenance. Previous management experience within a maintenance function in a hotel is desired. You will need to have effective organisational and people management skills.
This is a full time position over 5 days a week.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01536 515505 to discuss the position in more detail.